REFLECTIVE JOURNAL 1

 REFLECTIVE JOURNAL - 1

Today was the first day of the internship, we all 22 B.Ed trainees allotted to St Mary's HSS Pattom. We reported the school by 10.30am. We signed the attendance register in the presence of teacher in charge, Ms. Jessiamma. As per the head master's instruction we were supposed to be at the school till afternoon. We all met the subject teachers and class teacher of the respective classes allotted. I have got the class 8T. I was asked to take the portions from Physics and Chemistry.

Online session - 1

I was asked to generate a google meet link and make it available to the students through whatsapp group of class 8T. I had put the link at 7.25pm itself and I waited till 8.35pm. I was being introduced to the class by Asha P Alex teacher. I had started the class with a silent prayer followed by self introduction. The topic I covered include source of sound and frequency.







Comments